We use Dlvrit to automatically post to Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn. We will connect your account but there may be a time that you see the account has been disconnected. Re-connecting the account is very simple. You will just need to follow these steps.
1. Log into your Dlvrit account (Credentials should have been sent to your email)
2. You will then go to "Feeds"
3. Click on the arrow to open a view of connected accounts
4. If you see that a social account has not posted you will simply need to go over to the "socials" tab and click on "reconnect"
5. If you would like to add additional social accounts, you will click on "Add social"
6. It will ask you to select the social account that you would like to connect to and follow the steps
Here is also a short video you can watch to help you through the process.
If you have any additional questions, please reach out to support at email@example.com