Here is a step by step guide on how you can upload your own header to your SMARTblog:
1. First, you must be logged into your SMARTblog, you can do this by adding "/wp-admin" to the end of your URL or by clicking the "Member Login" link on our MySMARTblog website.
2. Once on your SMARTblog's Dashboard, hover over the "Appearance" tab and click the "Header" option. (See Screenshot)
3. To upload your own header, simply click the "Choose File" button, select your header image, and click "Upload". (See Screenshot)
4. Scroll down and make sure the box labeled "Show header text with your image" is unchecked. (See Screenshot)
5. Click "Save Changes" and you're done!