Accessing & Editing WordPress Pages
1) Login to the administrative back-end for your website.
- You can do this by opening your browser and go to: www.yoursite.com/wp-admin.
- Type in your username and password and log in (email email@example.com if you need your login).
2) Select Pages
- On the left hand side of your user interface, there is a list of menu items (looks like this: https://bit.ly/2ICERuj). Hover over the one labeled "Pages."
- Once you hover over this menu item, there are two selections, “All Pages” and “Add New”. Select "All Pages".
- You should now see a listing of pages. Select the page you want to edit.
- In the upper-right corner of the text-field, you'll see two tabs labeled "Visual" and "Text." Selecting "Text" allows you to input HTML code. Unless you know HTML, make sure to select the “Visual” tab when making edits.
- Place text in the text-field as needed. Styling options are located directly above the text-field.
- Select the blue "Update" button on this page to save your changes.